- Schedule meetings
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
- Check daily appointment schedule
- Register new customers according to established office protocols
- Assist customers to complete all necessary forms and documentation
- Verify and update customer information
- Enter all relevant customer information into data system
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Managing office inventory and supplies.
Office duties including document filing, scanning, and creation
To be considered for the role, the following criteria should be met:
- Proven experience working as a receptionist for at least 2 years
- Fluent in communication in English
- Excellent phone and in-person communication skills.
- Organization, time management and multitasking abilities.
- An understanding of retail workflow.
- Skilled in using latest MS Office such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook