Job Purpose :
Responsible for the overall design of the Project Management (PM), which describes, through a set of information requirements, principles and models, as well as the current state, future state and provides guidance to achieve effective delivery compliance. The purpose of the PM is to facilitate creation of project charter and plan activities as per schedule and monitor progress and deliver fit to purpose solutions that will cater to the needs of the Landmark Group’s requirements.
· Responsible for implementing an appropriate project management / development process
· Initiate Project Organization Structure & Authorization
· Manage full lifecycle of IT delivery programs from initiation, through delivery, transition into production and support
· Facilitate creating and managing the project team
· Champion efforts to improve project performance
· Oversee Activity Planning and Sequencing
· Monitor and control project quality, cost, Scope and timelines
· Work with cross functional teams and collaborate to ensure the project are delivered as per agreed timelines, cost and budget
· Develop project scope and schedules by involving all relevant stakeholders
· Project reporting on daily/weekly / monthly to relevant stakeholders
· Create, Update and Track RAID logs appropriately and timely reporting to stakeholders
· Work on product backlog features list along with product owners and prioritize, plan sprints and iterations of use cases
· Establish and maintain relationship with 3rd party vendors
· Review the proposal of vendors and suppliers to ensure that quality inputs are delivered at the least possible cost
· This role will collaborate with Business Relationship Management, Enterprise Architecture, Info Security Management, Project Management teams, as needed, to fulfill the responsibilities described above.
Job Experience :
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management role.
· Hands-on experience implementing end to end Projects in retail industry preferred.
· Thorough knowledge of Project Management Frameworks and information model
· Required at least 2 full cycle implementation of Oracle Fusion financials and Procurement modules and at least 5 full cycle implementations of Oracle E-Business Suite.
· Well versed with bot Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodology
· Hands on Experience on the Project Management tool like MS project, github, Azure develops etc.
· Experience in the GCC region will be preferred.
· Experience with Financial Planning and Reporting Solutions.
· Hands on experience on all the financial and Procurement modules.