As a Logistics Executive, you will be working within the Logistics team, based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
You will be working on logistics and Sales Administration tasks for inbound and outbound shipments, with a specific focus flow.
You will be in coordination with the rest of the logistics and warehouse teams, ensuring the best service rate for our shipments and managing business priorities through the logistics flow.
You will report to the Logistics Supervisor.
You will oversee and ensure a smooth and fast logistics flow from and to Qatar, as well as supporting the local teams with their daily operations. You will be responsible of secured and accurate documentations and shipments to stores or other Louis Vuitton warehouses. You will be expected to alert the supervisor in case of any dysfunction in the processes. You will punctually be requested to coordinate with warehouse, forwarder, repair center and supply chain teams.
Daily follow-up of inbound shipments:
- Follow all steps from creation in Central, Deret & Europe, to delivery in Doha, transiting through Singapore DC
- Ensure Leadtime of maximum 15 days on all flows, 30 days for CITES
- Monitor non sellable products orders (props, packaging, spare parts, repairs)
Regular follow-up of outbound shipments:
- Manage weekly reverses from Doha to Singapore and Europe
- Support the store on issuing the right documentation for re-export, especially on CITES
General Logistics & Sales administration :
- Maintain a clean order portfolio at any stage to allow a smooth replug to Dubai in the future
- Share weekly KPI and Leadtime to spot gaps, initiate the necessary actions
- Challenge partners to maintain the 15 days leadtime and delivery performance:
- LV warehouses: Eole, Europa, Deret, Singapore
- Carriers: Schenker, Aramex, Bollore, Ferrari
- Support the store on their back of house & stock management, fix local stock discrepancies on a daily basis
- Coordinates local needs of storage for events and animations with external warehouses and partners