We are seeking an experienced Junior Purchasing Officer.
Purchasing Officer Duties :-
- Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers
- Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Negotiate appropriate contracts for pricing and supply
- Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality
- Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time
- Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
- Work with team members & supervisors.
Purchasing Officer Requirements :-
- Should be a Graduate with sound acknowledge in related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes, policy, and systems
- Two years previous experience as purchasing officer, or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment