The key role of the Financial Controller is to manage all finance and accounting
operations, coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances, corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, development of internal control policies and procedures.
• Manage all accounting operations within the Group including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost
Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory and Statutory reporting (VAT, ESR, AUDIT)
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Additional duties as necessary
• Ensure Adherence to the Group Authority Matrix
• Ensure ERP is streamlined and automate the processes and day to day activities.
• Recognized Experience in the Finance Field
• 9+ years of experience
• Accounting/Finance Degree
• CPA/CMA is a plus
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures Business Performance
• Experience with creating financial statements.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
• Interpersonal Skills