Worley is currently looking to speak with an experienced Document Controller in Dubai
Position Title: Document Controller
- Establish and implement an efficient project-related document control register and procedures
- Establish and maintain a correspondence filing system.
- Expedite the review and approval of documentation, including designs, procedures, instructions, product certification and records.
- Plan, supervise and record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub-contractors and the project offices. Issue and track location of all documents and drawings. Issue transmittal letters and receipts concerning the documents in circulation.
- Remove obsolete documents from distribution and use.
- Coordinate storage and archiving of project and organisational records.
- Focal point for document control of a major study with other document controllers being based in other offices.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
Essential Skills for Document Controller
- Minimum of 8-year project experience in preparation of Project documentation dossiers. Experience in preparation of as-built marked-up drawings of brown field projects is required.
- Personnel shall have the specified minimum project experience in process plants, mainly Oil & Gas or petrochemicals, and shall be knowledgeable of the applicable Engineering codes and standards.
- Proficiency in the use of Aconex.
- Analysis and problems solving
- Communications, written and oral
If you feel this Graphic Designer Vacancy is suitable for you then submit resume via below button.