The Document Controller is responsible for receipt, distribution, scanning, indexing, and logging Program information to ensure data integrity and consistency across all systems and departments. She/he ensures document processing adheres to document control procedures. In addition, she/he files, archives, retrieves, and keeps track of Program documentation electronically and in hard copies; assesses the document processing activities and advises management about any outstanding issues or deviations from the document control procedures.
The Document Controller will:
- Receive and distribute incoming and outgoing documentation.
- Scan, index and log incoming and outgoing documents into the existing DC system.
- Distribute, scan, index, file, and archive documents such as material submittals, drawings, financial contracts, and financial documents.
- File and archive Program related documents.
- Assist the Program staff to familiarize themselves with the existing DC system.
- Ensure efficient retrieval and tracking of Program documents, both electronically and in paper copies.